Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My 1st love!

Well now that I am on maternity leave my blog will become more of a personal blog again for awhile. Still every post will have beautiful pictures.

In realizing that in the next few weeks we will be adding another bundle of joy to our lives I wanted to spend some time with my 1st love, my son Gabriel. It is kind of sad that he will no longer get all the attention and I will no longer be able to give him all the attention that he desires. He is such a lover and cuddles with me all the time and we won't be able to do that much more here soon. :( On the other hand our family is growing and it will be amazing.

I am going to miss cuddling all day and somewhat miss you sleeping in our bed. I am going to miss waking up with you smiling at me and in recent weeks help me role out of bed by pushing my back lol. I promise though to make mommy and Gabe time as much as possible. I know you will be a great big brother and will love your sister! You will always be mom and dads 1st little love and we will always love you no matter how many more children we have.

I decided the other day to do a mini session with Gabe being since I have been pregnant I really haven't concentrated on taking any great pictures of Mr. Gabe. He had a blast. We did a session on our bed. Jumping and playing and just being goofy like a toddler should be. Here are just a few of my little man. He is 23 months old now. Will be 2 Feb. 17. Man how time flies!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love you Mr Gabriel!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment