Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Penny! {personal} ~ Waynesville Baby Photographer

My daughter is 4 months old now. She weighs 19 lbs and is 26 in long! She loves to eat and play. She can roll over both ways already and almost sit up on her own! She is such a big girl. She love to giggle, smile, and blow bubbles as you will see in the pictures. Tuesday night we were outside in the backyard and I thought to myself this is perfect conditions for taking pictures. It was about 8:30 pm. The sun was setting and making beautiful light. So I grabbed my gear and Penny and we took pictures for about 20 min. Of course I stripped her down to her diaper. I love nakey baby shots. You can see every roll and wrinkle and I want to remember that about her. She was such a ham! I love every shot I took! Here are just a few of my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: