Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy BIRTH day! ~Dayton Ohio Birth Photographer~

I had the greatest pleasure the other day to photograph the miracle of birth! This was my 1st ever birth I photographed and I loved every minute of it! It wasn't my 1st birth all together I was at my sister in laws for support and have had 2 children of my own. So I knew what to expect. I love everything birth related! It is just so miraculous! This post is just a sneak peek. I have a bunch more images to go through. Now time for this beautiful little girls birth story.

I got the call on 8/20 around 3pm I think it was. Mom had been in labor since midnight and her water just broke. She was going to be heading out to the hospital soon. I told her to call me when she arrived and was settled. She called me again around 5 I think (i am horrible with time so these might not be right lol) She was only 3 cm. So I did not leave yet. Later that evening she was 5cm and I decided to head out to the hospital soon after her call. When I got there she was still 5cm. Within the hour she progressed to 10! Amazing! She did not have to push very long either! She had a beautiful baby girl at 12:32 am on 8/21. She weighed 7lbs 11oz and was gorgeous! That little girl had a set of lungs on her too! The whole experience was amazing!

Thank you M family for letting me in to one of the most intimate moments in the world and your life, and thank you for letting me share your story and experience through pictures!

Welcome to the world Baby C!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Mom relaxing

Photobucket


Photobucket
Th siblings waiting in the waiting room.

Photobucket


Photobucket
We are 10! Ready for a baby!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Amazing!

Photobucket
Its a girl! Baby C!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Dad and his little girl!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Big brother passed out.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Mom and her little girl!

Photobucket
Love!

Congrats M family!

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS WORK!!! As a birth photographer myself, I am so so thrilled with what you produced!! Great great job!! This could be your calling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jessica!

    ReplyDelete