Monday, May 14, 2012

Breastfeeding mini sessions in support of LLL!! {Dayton Ohio breastfeeding photographer}

I am thrilled to announce that I will be holding mini breastfeeding session in support of my local LLL! I breastfeed both of my children. I am currently still breastfeeding my youngest. LLL is a great support and informative group for women who nurse or are thinking of nursing. I believe breastfeeding is one of the best things we can do for our children. I think every mother should at least try to breastfeed their babies. The LLL is there for women who may need some help or encouragement. The point of these mini sessions is to support a great cause and to show the world how wonderful, natural, and beautiful breastfeeding is.

Some more information is in my flyer below. Please help support your LLL! I will also have a photography package in the silent auction at the Breastfeeding Celebration at Delco Park on June 1st!
Link to Breastfeeding Celebration event Breastfeeding Celebration Information

No comments:

Post a Comment