Sunday, June 24, 2012

Breastfeeding Portraits in support of the LLL! {Dayton Ohio Nursing Photographer}

Kristin Jent Photography has teamed up with the some local La Leche Leagues to offer beautiful Nursing portraits to mothers in support of the LLL. These are from my 1st sessions of these nursing portraits. I have a lot more sessions to come! I love everything about these! I decided to offer breastfeeding portraits and to donate 15% of the sales to the LLL because I believe people need to see more nursing mothers to normalize it and to show the world that breastfeeding is not gross but very beautiful and every mom should nurse their child if they can. I wanted to support the LLL because they make breastfeeding possible for so many mothers. Take a look at these pictures. Please share this blog post and pin to Pinterest. Lets spread the beauty and word that Breast is Best!

Like my fan page on facebook to see more!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great work Kristin. You created some very powerful and artistic images with this series. Glad that you are taking a stand on something that many people feel uncomfortable in posting online.

    ReplyDelete