Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mother's Love Sessions | Dayton Ohio and Cincinnati Ohio Breastfeeding Photography

I am announcing the arrival of a new session "Mother's Love" Sessions! I am so excited about these. As a mother myself I do not have very many portraits of me with my children. I think I am like most mothers and I am always the one behind the camera. Well I want to change this. These moments in child's lives pass by so quickly. We need to capture as many as we can. I am also wanting moms to remember the precious moment in their lives when they have little nurslings. I got into nursing photography when I did some sessions for my local La Leche League. This is such an important time in their lives and a memory every mom should have captured of those precious moments. "Mother's Love" sessions will include nursing portraits and some mommy and me portraits. Don't have a nursing child. Don't worry you can still do a "Mother's Love" session! We will just capture you and your little one together and all the love you share. I will be offering these sessions all year long from now on. If you would like to book one of these sessions or have questions please email me at kristin@kristinjentphotography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment